Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Break

Well I just got back home from Pittsburgh and it's sort of bittersweet. I love my routine and everything I'm involved in but it is always nice to get away to relax and spend time with family. I feel a sense of adventure whenever I'm leaving the Virginia Beach area and a little bit of dread when I head back. Of course I always feel better when I'm comfortably in my home but some days I just want to hop on a train, bus, or plane and head somewhere I have never been before. I just love traveling I guess. J


 

I usually drive up to PA with my mom and brother but since fall break started before they could get off of work and school I took a 14 hour trip on a train to get to Pittsburgh. To be honest it was the best trip ever! I don't know what it is about the train that was so relaxing but I loved it! It was very peaceful and scenic. I'm hoping to take the train again when I go to D.C. this weekend for the Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert rally! By the way the train stop in D.C. is off the chain! It's three stories and filled with shops, restaurants, memorabilia, and beautiful architect! Oh, and there was some beautiful graffiti. I'm hoping to post a video of all of this as soon as I can get it together but right now I need to get some sleep before my 8 am class. Ahhh! 8 am! I miss vacation already. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment