Friday, November 19, 2010

Year Long Goals

Have you heard of the 365 photo challenge?

Well it's basically where you take one photo everyday for a year and post it to...well whatever social network you like.

I have decided that I will take this challenge starting Christmas day. I'm thinking of posting every picture for this project on facebook as well as making a Tumblr account. With the Tumblr I'm hoping to post mini stories of my day or whatever random thoughts I think up that go along with the picture. It's mainly for fun but we will see where it all goes by Christmas 2011.

34 days until Christmas! I haven't been this excited for Christmas for a while. I think it is because I have a new understanding of God and Jesus. Perhaps it is just the joy that I can do so much for other now. I don't really know but I am excited!

1 comment:

  1. It is so strange to read this post because I have never been so pumped for Christmas either. This year I have come to a new and deeper understanding of God as well and it makes me want to jump up and down!

    I absolutely love Tumblr. I have one too, even though I never post on it. Post the link to your Tumblr so that I can follow your photo journey.

    ReplyDelete