Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Facts!

I noticed I haven't really given any concrete information about myself.
So here it is!
My name is Leila A. Mills.
I have a rap for my middle name.
I'm a proud undergrad freshman at Regent University.
I'm also a commuter.
I'm majoring in Cinema-Television.
I'm minoring in Journalism.
I love to laugh.
I was voted the Class Clown in high school.
I like meeting new people and making new friends.
I'm hoping to move to New York to start a career.
I love to travel.
I fall asleep easiest in a moving car.
I apperciate creative fonts.
I love colors.

Well those are enough "I's" from me. Feel free to tell me something about yourself!
Until next post, God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. I can tell that you love colors! Traveling is one of my favorite things as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool! Do you have any dream destinations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mountains of Washington state, Italy, Austria, and pretty much everywhere else!

    ReplyDelete