Thursday, September 9, 2010

Leila Mills for RUC VP!

So I'm running for Vice President of the Regent Undergrad Council! I'm really excited about campaining and telling as many people as I can which includes everyone! I'm running a joint campaign with my friend Alonte Cross. He is running for Public Relations and so far he has had some really good ideas. I was hoping you all could help me out. I'm trying to think of some campain slogans but I only have a couple so far.
GO PRO LA TODAY!
I was thinking about putting that on a button for my supporters.
Let's RUC and Roll!
Cheesy, I know but Leila is all about being cheesy.


That's about all I got but I rep them good!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE "Let's RUC 'n Roll!". I think that the cheesy-ness makes it cool. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete