Monday, February 7, 2011

ZUMBA!

Whew.
Zumba is intense.
I just finished this new workout at my local rec center and I know I will be feeling it tomorrow. Heck, I'm feeling it now. Though it was hard I have to admit it was fun. When I couldn't keep up I just danced how I wanted with the music. The instructor was cool and she had a great taste in workout music. It was funny to watch her sing along to the songs as she told us which way to move. Some of the hardest songs for me to dance to were the ones that are also on the wii game Just Dance II. I have this game and I've played it so much that I feel like the dance moves are now programed into my body. I hope they play those songs at the Valentine Day Dance that SLABE is putting on because I'll be tearing it up on the dance floor for sure. Well time for more homework.

Be blessed everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment