Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm A Bridesmaid !

One of my best friends is getting married and she asked me to be in the wedding

I went to high school with Patricia and I remember talking about our weddings back then. It is funny how back then was only 2 years ago. Coming into Regent she said she was excited for the good Christian boys and she certainly found herself a good one. 

Weddings are so exciting. That is the one of the things I have learned so far in this short experience. There is so much planning to do and so many chances to be creative with little details! I love the whole idea and process of it all. At this stage of my life I know I will have a long engagement so I have time to plan all this cool stuff out. 

Anyway back to the bridesmaid stuff! I was there when Patty P. picked out her wedding dress which was such a delight. Unfortunately I won't be able to be there for the bridemaid's dress picking because I have work the night they are going. We will probably be wearing grey dresses because her color scheme is yellow and grey but I really hope we wear yellow. Yellow goes nice with my skin color but whatever is picked I will be happy with! To get in bridesmaid shape I started working out. I'm hoping to lose 20 pounds by April with the plan of losing 2 pounds a week! I'm just super excited to be in on such a great occasion. 

This has already been and will continue to be so fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment