Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nailed IT

So as my last blog post indicated I was auditioning for Regent's Got Talent. Well since then I have received an email that informed me I GOT IN THE SHOW!!


I am super excited but just as nervous. I know it is really going to be fun because...well because I set it up to be that way. The event is this upcoming Friday and I invited my local friends and family. Oh gosh even as I type about it my heart starts to race. I bet you are wondering why?


Well I have no nerves about getting up on stage in front of a bunch of people. I have been on stage in front of people before but I have never done material that is my own work in a comedic format. Since I was in elementary school people have told me I should be a stand up comedian and now I am going to see if they were right. 


Hopefully if you are reading this you will be able to make it and see what I have been all nervous about. Also you could vote for me if you like? 1st place is 300 dollars!! Woop whoop! Getting that money :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment