Friday, June 17, 2011

Before SOAR

This week has been pretty snazzy.
I started working as an OL which stands for Orientation Leader for SOAR which stands for Summer and/or Student Orientation And Registration!!

I remember attending SOAR last year and at the end of it all I wondered "How could I be apart of something this fun and helpful?!" Well all it took was an application and an interview and here I am today. The Orange Orientation Leader for the upcoming freshman.

The students arrive next week on Monday and the second group arrives on Thursday. I am super stoked just because I know it will all be so much fun. I've been vlogging a lot during what I like to call pre-SOAR so I can put a video together at the end of it all. I was going to post a clip of some of the fun stuff we have been doing to prepare but blogger won't let me...sooo just pretend you saw a funny and exciting clip that you enjoyed immensly instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment