Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WHAT! HOT AIR BALLONS!?

Oh my! If you haven't heard, CBN's 50th anniversary is coming up and Regent will be the party place for this celebration. I am so excited for this anniversary because not only is it historic in our university's history but it is also sure to be alot of fun. Since I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check my emails again I noticed an email from Kimberly Sawyer about this event. I was lead to a website that gave so much more information about the anniversary activites.

http://www.cbn.com/special/cbn-50th-broadcasting/

What especially caught my attention was the fact that there will be HOT AIR BALLOON RIDES!! Riding in a hot air balloon is one of my bucket list items! I always get so excited when I have the chance to cross off a bucket list item. Nothing will get in the way of this girl riding on a hot air balloon on October 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment