Friday, July 22, 2011

My Smart Phone!

I finally had enough money and a useable upgrade with verizon to buy myself a smartphone!! I've been loving the new technology that comes with these smart phones and after so much research I bought my own LG REVOLUTION!


I'm so happy with my new phone. I'm loving all the super cool apps! I have a weakness for new things but I never want my possessions to have any hold on my life. After I bought my phone I sat in my car, thanked God for allowing me the ability to purchase such an item, and then prayed I would never let material things have a hold on me. I might have taken it too far by telling the Lord if he wanted to I would break my phone right then and there just to prove my items don't control me. Thankfully the Lord didn't ask that of me. Whew! Still loving it and I just wanted to share.

This is a picture of me, trying to take a picture of my phone. Lol. Came out weird.




No comments:

Post a Comment